New check-in rules to help reduce crowding:
1) Please have only one team rep check-in for your whole team.
2) Please have exact change with the whole team fee quickly available at check-in.
3) Please try to keep a reasonable distance from others inline.
4) Please note Co-Ed divisions will have a separate check-in line from Triple divisions on Fridays.
5) Please note Mens divisions will have a separate check-in line from Womens divisions on Saturdays.
6) Please note Quads and Juniors will have their own check-in lines on Sundays, respectively.
We will have hand sanitizer at the check in tables along with having our staff wearing masks during the check in process. We ask that our pop up tents be set up with more than 6ft between them & keep to your own areas without mingling around during the day.
For your safety, we are going to keep everything as clean as we can. We ask that everyone be mindful of any unnecessary physical contact with surfaces and others. We recommend that you bring enough food and liquids for the day. Players may also want to pack plenty of sunscreen, hand sanitizer, extra clothes, etc. Sensible carpooling is also recommended & we ask that you don’t have spectators attend unless its with a junior player. You can stream the games live on your phones or record them for later viewing pleasure. We are all in this together. Common sense practices will be your guide as well. This only works if we all work together to create a safe and fun environment.
August 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2019